Academic Day Program at MHA...
- Small class sizes (no more than 6 students per class)
- Classes that are highly interactive and promote student curiosity
- Students are grouped by skill level rather than by age or grade
- Multi-sensory and multi-modality instruction to accommodate all types of learners
- Language-based instruction throughout the curriculum
- Project-based instruction in all content areas
- Experiential learning
- Daily one-to-one tutorials designed around the educational profile of each student
Through continued assessment and observation, teachers develop a tailored curriculum aligned with the Massachusetts Curriculum Frameworks and prepare students for a positive secondary and post-secondary experience.